BHSF Annual Occupational Health Conference 2019
Occupational Health provider and IoD West Midlands Patron, BHSF are hosting their annual Occupational Health Conference on Thursday 10th October at the Edgbaston Park Hotel, Birmingham.
This year, BHSF have brought together their specialist partners to share their vision for the future of Occupational Health. Come along to learn about innovative new solutions and initiatives plus, how to deliver a quality service that makes a real difference to the lives of the people you touch.
Tickets are available now at £195+VAT – Click here to book your place: www.bhsfconference.co.uk
Why you should attend:
- Learn about the alternatives to the traditional Occupational Health model
- Learn about new solutions for old problems
- Discover how all Occupational Health providers may look in five years’ time
This year's speakers include:
- Dr Philip McCrea – Chief Medical Officer at BHSF
- Clare Price - Head of Psychological Services at CBT Clinics
- Jayne Molyneux – Head of Managed Healthcare Services at Patient Advocate
plus many more...
For further information and event schedule, please click the button below.
Find out more