Directors’ and officers’ insurance
When you’re in charge of a business or organisation, with increased responsibility comes greater risks – directors’ and officers’ insurance can help mitigate threats to your personal finances by providing you with the reassurance that legal defence costs and compensation demands can be met if there is a mistake on your watch.*
Why choose directors’ and officers’ insurance from Hiscox?
- Save 12.5% on Hiscox’s standard rates for the lifetime of your policy (T&Cs apply. Subject to underwriting criteria.)**
What does directors’ and officers’ insurance from Hiscox cover?
- Can provide cover for the cost of legal representation, company reimbursement inclusions and investigations under health and safety legislation in cases of negligence.
- Claims for negligence brought against you by investors or shareholders.
- Compensation and legal costs to provide support if it is alleged you failed to comply with regulations or laws (such as the Health & Safety at Work etc. Act 1974).
- Investigations into your management of non-defined company pensions.
Get a quote
To get a quote, call the IoD dedicated telephone number on 0800 280 0354 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, excluding bank holidays). Be sure to use your membership number to apply for the discount.
**Any discount is only applicable to policies introduced via the Institute of Directors, whether existing or new, but could not be applied to policies that are being managed by an alternative third party such as an insurance broker.
Discount available for the lifetime of your policy applies on renewals while the Institute of Directors remains an Introducer Appointed Representative of Hiscox Underwriting Ltd.
Terms and conditions apply. For full terms and conditions see hiscox.co.uk/IoD/business-insurance.
The Institute of Directors is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Hiscox Underwriting Ltd. who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For UK businesses only.