Personal private health insurance
We want to help keep you feeling your best and your business thriving. That’s why we work with specialist broker, Insured Health. They take the time to understand your needs and explain your options, making it easier for you to decide what level of Bupa cover is best for you. Rated 5 star by Defaqto, Bupa By You health insurance can help drive your business forward by getting you back to yourself sooner after illness or injury.
Why choose personal private health insurance provided by Bupa?
- Save 10% on Bupa By You health insurance*
- No need to wait to see a GP, call Bupa first for clear advice
- Access breakthrough cancer drugs and treatment – even those not yet available on the NHS or approved by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
- See a GP from the comfort of your home – when and where you see a GP is now up to you
- Nothing less than expertise – Bupa employs experts in health, so you’ll always have someone with the right level of understanding helping you
- Cover for almost all mental health conditions
Get a quote
To get a quote you’ll need to call the IoD dedicated telephone number 0800 030 8007 (provided by Insured Health) and let them know you’re an IoD member so they can apply your discount.
*Applies to eligible Institute of Directors members on quotes for new Bupa By You policies. Discount will be reviewed on 22/10/2023 and any changes will apply to renewals and new quotes thereafter. Quotes are valid for 14 days. Terms and conditions apply.
Institute of Directors is an introducer to Insured Health Ltd. Insured Health Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No: 9886202. Registered office: Saville House, 74-90 Savile Street, Sheffield, S4 7UD.
Bupa health insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London EC2R 7HJ.