Member Spotlight Dani Grieveson
Get to know Greater Birmingham member, Dani Grieveson – CEO of The Lift Life.
CEO, Lift This Life
How would you describe your business to a total stranger?
Using the science of strength psychology and current accreditation with Gallup, I reignite strength and spark with people, teams and organisations.
Gallup research shows when we use our strengths we are 6 x more engaged at work and 3 x more likely to report an excellent quality of life.
Some people call this coaching, I call it kicking-ass with compassion.
Your previous roles:
- Performance Coach in the Automotive Sector
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Marketing Manager
- Princess Yachts Marketing Consultant
- Coca-Cola Olympic Games Marketing
- BBC Top Gear Production Team
Other information (eg other positions held, charity roles):
- Advisory Board at The Financial Times Women in Business Europe
- Guest Lecturer to military personnel at Cranfield University
- Volunteer in suicide prevention
What do you do outside work? (hobbies/interests):
- Watch lots of comedy
- Enjoy the countryside in particular around Malvern
- Enjoying time with family
How long have you been an IoD member?
Why did you join the IoD?
Because I attended an IoD event and was astonished at how male dominated it was and thought, in modern Britain, this needs to change.
Which parts of IoD membership do you value most?
Meeting business people.