Professional business mentoring
The Association of Business Mentoring provides the support you need to assist with your business and growth challenges.
The Association of Business Mentors (ABM) is the trade body that champions professional business mentoring across the UK. It is the only organisation that recognises credible, professional business mentors through its strict application process. All ABM members have experience of running their own business, covering the widest range of sectors and sizes of businesses – they have all ‘been there and done it’.
Why choose professional business mentoring from ABM to support your business?
- Benefit from an introductory offer of 6 mentoring sessions (60-90 minutes each) for £250 each
- Receive a £50 discount on the ABM membership joining fee (usually £70)
- Receive a £50 discount on the non-ABM Member Mentoring Orientation Course (usually priced at £295 for non-ABM members)
- Professional business mentors with experience of running a business and a strong and proven track record to deliver success
- A business mentor is someone who you can trust and who offers an external perspective and fresh insight
- A business mentor holds you and your team to account, challenging your goals, ideas and methods
- Companies with a business mentor have a 30% higher success rate
- Staff retention is 25% higher where mentoring is in place
- Suitable business mentors will be matched to your specific needs through a robust vetting process – options will be provided for your choice
- All ABM members are vetted and given regular training, support and peer supervision, enabling them to deliver the results that small and medium business owners need.
For a copy of the free ABM Guide ‘How to Choose a Business Mentor’ or if you wish to find a Business Mentor, please email the ABM quoting “IoD offer”.
Connect with other directors, develop yourself and influence the people that matter.
Free registration with IoD
Stay up-to-date on issues that affect directors and get access to free resources.