Professional indemnity insurance
You’re good at what you do and have confidence in the quality of your work. So why might you need professional indemnity insurance? The reality is that any small business providing a professional service that can be challenged is vulnerable to a claim of negligence when the advice or service fails to meet a client’s expectations. From allegations of a breach of copyright to accusations of defamation, these kinds of claims can be costly and disruptive regardless of whether they’re fair or not.
Why choose professional Indemnity Insurance provided by Hiscox?
- Save 12.5% on Hiscox’s standard rates for the lifetime of your policy (T&Cs apply. Subject to underwriting criteria.)*
- Specialist knowledge – Hiscox offers industry-specific policies to suit the risks you face.
- Flexible policies – select from a range of cover levels to get the protection you need.
- 0% interest on Direct Debits.
- No administration fees – amend your policy as your needs change.
- Get a quote in minutes – online or by phone.
Find out more
To find out more and get a quote, use our exclusive link or phone 0800 280 0354 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, excluding bank holidays). Be sure to use your membership number to apply for the discount.
*Any discount is only applicable to policies introduced via the Institute of Directors, whether existing or new, but could not be applied to policies that are being managed by an alternative third party such as an insurance broker.
Discount available for the lifetime of your policy applies on renewals while the Institute of Directors remains an Introducer Appointed Representative of Hiscox Underwriting Ltd.
Terms and conditions apply. For full terms and conditions see hiscox.co.uk/IoD/business-insurance.
The Institute of Directors is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Hiscox Underwriting Ltd. who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For UK businesses only.