- Achieve the IoD Certificate in Company Direction in a flexible way and without taking focus away from your professional life
- Share experiences with your peers in an environment conducive to intensive learning
- Minimise the amount of time spent away from the office
- Learn from leading industry
professionals whose talent and ability has been proven in the marketplace
- Available for individual directors as well as groups of directors from the same organisation
Who will benefit?
- Any busy director who simply cannot take too much time away from the demands of their business and who is looking for a fast track method of achieving the certificate in company direction
- Overseas directors who are looking to complete the full programme.
- Leaders from organisations of all
sizes and sectors who want to bring specific competences and
credibility to their businesses
- Those who wish to gain further qualifications will be able to progress to the Diploma in Company Direction and to Chartered Director status
2018 Prices: Member: £9,250 + VAT; Non-member: £10,900 + VAT
2019 Prices: Member: £9,675 + VAT; Non-member: £11,775 + VAT
Prices are inclusive of course materials, 5 nights accommodation including breakfast and group meals.
Your steps to achieve the Certificate in Company Direction
- Complete the online pre-course questionnaire available on the IoD Academy website*
- Attend the five day face-to-face programme
- Enroll in the Certificate in Company Direction examinations
- Access the recap quizzes and examination preparation area on the IoD Academy website
- Upon successful completion of the examination, receive the Certificate in Company Direction
*It is strongly recommended to complete the reading and activities to help you prepare for the programme.
The IoD Academy Website
The IoD Academy website provides you with learning materials to support the Accelerated Certificate in Company Direction. Gain access to the pre-course reading and case studies to prepare for the intensive face-to-face modules, as well as the recap quizzes and exam preparation for each module to refresh and support the knowledge you have gained and prepare for the examinations.
Pre-course work includes:
The short pre-course questionnaire (complete two weeks prior the course)
Pre-course reading (no pre-course reading for the Leadership for Directors module)
Gain access to the course material for the
four course modules, including the handbook, case studies and pre-course reading prior to attending the course.