- Building on the success of the evening tapas menu and after listening to feedback from members, the Benugo team have created a new broader lunchtime menu for the Wine Bar. Restoring old favourites that we know our members love accompanied by new seasonal dishes, the new lunch menu is sure to keep you refuelled in-between meetings.
- The menu includes British classics including fish and chips with mushy peas, a 6oz beef burger with smoked bacon, grilled salmon fillet with summer slaw, and Malaysian vegetable curry. Choose from a selection of hot sandwiches including salt beef with pickles and gruyere on sourdough, and Provolone cheese with harissa and grilled aubergine on flatbread. Alternatively, you can enjoy a selection of classic salads.
- To wash this down, the bar is now stocked with new craft beers including Whitstable Bay IPA, blonde lager, and the new ‘Cinque’ premium lager all from Kent Brewers, Shepherd Neame. Don’t miss our dedicated gin menu, with 14 gins from around the world such as Victoria Rhubarb from England, Mare from Spain or Orthodoxy from Colombia.
- If you’re unfamiliar with the Wine Bar, it is located in the original 19th Century vaulted cellars of 116 Pall Mall which ooze character. With its exposed brickwork, timber and arches contrasted by the stylish statement furniture, it offers the perfect escape in the heart of London.
- Don’t worry if you’ve been enjoying our tapas menu. This new lunch menu is available from midday to 4pm daily, reverting back to the tapas menu in the evening.
The Wine Bar at 116
Head down to our Wine Bar on the lower ground floor to enjoy our new lunch menu, available from midday to 4pm. Our refreshed tapas menu will be available from 4pm to 8.30pm on weekdays.
View the menu
To book your private event:
Give us a call on: 020 7451 3347
Send us an email on: Wine Bar enquiry