From March 2022 Isle of Man-based company directors will be able to complete the highly respected IoD Certificate in Company Direction at St John’s Mill, St John’s. The Certificate is ideal for either new, aspiring or appointed directors who are looking to build their performance, enhance their career prospects and bring fresh insight to their organization.
The Certificate covers the key areas of governance, finance, strategy and leadership providing delegates with a foundation in effective directorship. It includes:
- An in-depth view of the role, responsibilities and legal duties of a director
- An understanding of the characteristics of an effective board
- Sound knowledge of financial terms and concepts
- The issues and processes associated with formulating strategic business plans and achieving strategic leadership
- Enriched peer learning with directors across the globe
- A qualification that is respected world-wide and sits as an equivalent to degree level
The Certificate is just one of the flexible training programmes offered by the IoD which can be tailored to your needs by giving you the opportunity to sit courses locally, in the UK or via the interactive virtual platform.
Course prices start at £2,475 (plus VAT) per module for a member. Various discounts are available subject to terms and conditions.
Full details on the upcoming courses can be found at https://www.iod.com/events-community/regions/isle-of-man/courses
For more information contact Rachel McKenna, Executive Officer, IoD Isle of Man. Email: [email protected]