Our virtual classroom courses are designed and delivered by directors for directors. We have brought the in-training room experience to life as closely as possible - designing and delivering exceptional virtual experiences which focus on four key areas:
- Interaction with the course leader
- Connection with other participants
- Engagement with the platform
- Seamless production support from our team of trained experts
Certificate in Company Direction
The IoD Certificate in Company Direction - Level 9 (SCQF) and Stage 1 of the Chartered Director programme consists of four modules covering governance, finance, strategy and leadership. This internationally recognised qualification is underpinned by our Directors Competency Framework and provides you with a foundation in effective directorship whatever your profession, industry, location or sector.
What will I get out of the programme?
- An in-depth view of the role, responsibilities and legal duties of a director
- An understanding of the characteristics of an effective board
- Sound knowledge of financial terms and concepts
- The issues and processes associated with formulating strategic business plans and achieving strategic leadership
- Enriched peer learning with directors across the globe
- A qualification that is respected world-wide and sits as an equivalent to degree level
Take advantage of a range of flexible routes to qualification available across the UK, featuring a blend of digital and interactive virtual learning tailored to your level of experience, prior qualifications, career aspirations and learning style.