Chartered Director Programme
Advance your career and gain professional recognition with the Chartered Director Programme. As a long-established professional awarding body, the IoD is the only institute in the world to offer internationally recognised qualifications designed by directors for directors under Royal Charter.
Increasing numbers of influential businesses, institutional shareholders and their advisors have continued to recommend IoD qualifications for executive and non-executive directors.
Take advantage of a range of flexible study routes that feature a blend of online and face-to-face learning tailored to your level of experience, prior qualifications, career aspirations and learning style.
To find out more about the Chartered Director qualification, from how to apply to the learning and development explored at each of it's three stages, register for our Introduction to Chartered Director webinar with IoD course leader and Chartered Director Murray Eldridge.
The webinar takes place on Friday 19 October at 1pm.
Benefits of a director qualification
- Consolidate your knowledge, skills and experience with a formal qualification
- Take that new knowledge and expertise back to your board of directors
- Enhance your performance and that of your organisation
- Gain professional recognition and reward for your achievements
- Demonstrate to stakeholders that your organisation upholds the highest professional standards in governance and leadership
- Gain access to an unrivalled peer network and become part of our prestigious community of alumni