National Inclusion Week 2022
National Inclusion Week takes place from 26 September 2022 – 2nd October 2022 and the theme for this year is ‘Time To Act: The Power of Now’.
Now in its tenth year, National Inclusion Week was established by the Inclusive Employers organisation to celebrate inclusion and create inclusive workplaces.
In inclusive workplaces all employees are valued and contribute towards the success of their organisation.
There are two ways to support the week, either individually or as a company, for free or as a full supporter. The latter includes a full tool kit of everything required to plan for National Inclusion Week.
You can support the week’s aims by:
· Attending webinars via the Inclusive Employer website (organisations may need to pay a fee)
· Hosting a diversity related event.
· Joining a diversity campaign or charity
· Watching a diversity speaker (check out You Tube).
· Reviewing Eventbrite events and LinkedIn to keep abreast of what’s happening in the lead up to, and during, the week.
Visit https://www.inclusiveemployers.co.uk/niw-2022/#join for more information on how you can join in.
Emma Nicholson is Diversity and Inclusion Ambassador for IoD Yorkshire and North East.