IoD London and South Director of the Year Awards 2019
Entries and nominations are now open for Director of the Year Awards 2019. We are looking for inspiring and pioneering business leaders from all corners of the region to enter the 2019 London and South Director of the Year Awards.
Our annual Awards has grown over the past years to represent the pinnacle of leadership and business excellence, highlighting the significant contribution business leaders can make to society and economic prosperity in the region.
The Awards are open to IoD members and non members, the categories are:
- Director of the Year – Non-Executive
- Director of the Year – Innovation
- Director of the Year – Young
- Director of the Year – Public
- Director of the Year – Third Sector
- Director of the Year - Family Business
- Director of the Year – Inclusivity
- Director of the Year - International
- Director of the Year – Corporate Social Responsibility
- Director of the Year – Start-Up
- Director of the Year – Small-Medium Business (up to £50 million turnover)
- Director of the Year - Large Business (more than £50 million turnover)
- Chairman’s Award for Excellence in Director and Board Practice
New categories have been added for 2019 to recognise the Young Director of the Year and the leading director of a business with a £50 million-plus turnover.
If you have accomplished great things in 2018, this is a great opportunity to showcase your achievements!
IoD London and South Director of the year awards – Headline partner
Succession is an independent UK wealth management and financial planning business. We look after £7.75 billion of client funds for more than 20,000 individuals, families and corporations. Our team includes 600 dedicated individuals located across the breadth of the country, working in a position of trust with our clients on a bespoke basis across issues such as estate planning, pension transfer, taxation, intergenerational planning, investment and trusts. Ensuring each of our clients receives personal and exemplary service is at the heart of our ethos. We are delighted to support the IoD London & South Director of the Year Awards for a second year.