North West & Isle of Man Director of the Year Awards 2020
Our annual North West & Isle of Man Director of the Year Awards has grown over the past 15 years to represent the pinnacle of leadership and business excellence highlighting the significant contribution business leaders can make to society and the economic prosperity in our region. Directors from diverse regional businesses have been recognised at these prestigious awards.
Applications for our 2020 are now open! We are looking for the region’s top business leaders from across all sectors, shapes and size of organisation to step forward and apply. With Directors entering from sectors including tech, banking, healthcare, hospitality, construction and more, the categories really do shine a light on those who are making a difference.
This year’s categories are:
• Public Sector
• Third Sector
• Start-Up (Sponsored by ACCA)
• Small-Medium Business (Sponsored by Salford University)
• Large Business
• Social Value and Sustainability Impact
• Family Business (Sponsored by Crowe)
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
• Non-Executive (Sponsored by RSM)
• Chairman’s Award for Excellence (Sponsored by Kuits Solicitors – Headline partner)
We had a fantastic time at the awards evening last year, please check out our highlights video below. And if you've done amazing things in the North West or Isle of Man, or know somebody who has, make sure you apply here or nominate someone else. - https://www.iodawards.com/northwest