IoD members enjoy the benefits of having an influential organisation on their side in representing their concerns to government, and at their side in providing professional business support wherever it is needed
Headed up by regional director Ron Lynch, with chair Garry Smith, the IoD East Midlands hosts numerous events for members and non-members alike. These range from business forums and networking events through to social days such as golf and racing.
IoD East Midlands Director of the Year Awards 2019
Entries and nominations are now open for Director of the Year Awards 2019. We are looking for inspiring and pioneering business leaders from all corners of the region to enter the 2019 East Midlands Director of the Year Awards.
Our annual Awards has grown over the past years to represent the pinnacle of leadership and business excellence, highlighting the significant contribution business leaders can make to society and economic prosperity in the region.
- Director of the Year – Non-Executive
- Director of the Year – Innovation
- Director of the Year – Young
- Director of the Year – Public
- Director of the Year – Third Sector
- Director of the Year - Family Business
- Director of the Year – Inclusivity
- Director of the Year – Corporate Social Responsibility
- Director of the Year – Start-Up
- Director of the Year – Small-Medium Business (up to £50 million turnover)
- Director of the Year - Large Business (more than £50 million turnover)
- Chairman’s Award for Excellence in Director and Board Practice
New categories have been added for 2019 to recognise the Young Director of the Year and the leading director of a business with a £50 million-plus turnover.
If you have accomplished great things in 2018, this is a great opportunity to showcase your achievements!
Deadline to enter is 12-04-2019
IoD East Midlands Magazine
We are pleased to announce the 2018 autumn edition of the IoD East Midlands magazine. Read about trading overseas, planning the future of skills, embracing change and much more.
East Midlands branches
The IoD East Midlands is composed of branches in Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire and has more than 1,800 members. The regional office is found in the heart of the city, housed within the Nottingham Conference Centre as part of the completely refurbished Nottingham Trent University. Membership gives you access to the Directors Lounge free of charge and to bookable private meeting rooms.