Whether you’re a newly appointed director, aspiring to a seat on the board, or want to improve performance with fresh insight, the IoD Certificate in Company Direction, Level 9 (SCQF) qualification will equip you with the core knowledge and awareness needed to function effectively as a director.
The programme covers the key areas of governance, finance, strategy and leadership providing you with a foundation in effective directorship:
- An in-depth view of the role, responsibilities and legal duties of a director
- An understanding of the characteristics of an effective board
- Sound knowledge of financial terms and concepts
- The issues and processes associated with formulating strategic business plans and achieving strategic leadership
- Enriched peer learning with directors across the globe
- A qualification that is respected world-wide and sits as an equivalent to degree level
Take advantage of a range of flexible routes to qualification available across the UK, featuring a blend of digital and interactive virtual learning tailored to your level of experience, prior qualifications, career aspirations and learning style.
Your four steps to success