Get the right protection for your business needs.
You’re good at what you do and have confidence in the quality of your work. So why do you need professional indemnity insurance? The reality is that any small business providing a professional service that can be challenged is vulnerable to a claim of negligence when the advice or service fails to meet a client’s expectations. From allegations of a breach of copyright to accusations of defamation, these kinds of claims can be costly and disruptive regardless of whether they’re fair or not.
Why choose Professional Indemnity Insurance provided by Hiscox?
- Save five per cent on Hiscox’s standard rates (subject to underwriting criteria)*
- Specialist knowledge – Hiscox offer industry-specific policies to suit the risks you face
- Flexible policies – Select from a range of cover levels to get the protection you need
- 0% interest on Direct Debits
- No administration fees – Amend your policy as your needs change
- Get a quote in minutes – Online or by phone
Find out more
Tell us your renewal date to be contacted at the right time
*Any discount is only applicable to policies introduced via
the partner, whether existing or new, but could not be applied to policies that
are being managed by an alternative third party such as an insurance broker.
Terms and conditions apply. For full terms and conditions see hiscox.co.uk/IoD/business-insurance.
The Institute of Directors is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Hiscox Underwriting Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For UK businesses only.