Be confident with home insurance cover from Hiscox.
Unlike many standard insurers, Hiscox Unlimited Home Insurance covers all individual items or sets worth up to £15,000, to help make sure you’re never underinsured. Find out more about their unlimited cover.
There is no need to buy separate policies for your possessions as Hiscox Home Insurance provides cover for art, collections, jewellery and high value bikes.
Why choose IoD Home and Contents Insurance?
- Save 12.5 per cent on Hiscox’s standard rates (subject to underwriting criteria)
- Over 98 per cent of Hiscox customers surveyed who have made a claim would recommend them*
- Individual items or sets under £15,000 are covered as standard – you don’t need to list them or buy separate cover
- High quality cover for your second and third UK homes available
- Comprehensive cover for home building works available as an extension to your main policy
- Could save with a 25 per cent no claims discount when you switch to Hiscox
Find out more
Compare with competitors
Tell us your renewal date to be contacted at the right time
Not an IoD member? Save five per cent
*Source: Insight Now, Dec 2015-Feb 2016, 179 surveys.
Terms and conditions apply. For full terms and conditions see hiscox.co.uk/iod.
The Institute of Directors is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Hiscox Underwriting Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For UK residents only.