Be confident with home insurance cover from Hiscox.
Unlike many standard insurers, Hiscox Unlimited Home Insurance covers all individual items or sets worth up to £15,000, to help make sure you’re never underinsured. Find out more about their unlimited cover.
There is no need to buy separate policies for your possessions as Hiscox Home Insurance provides cover for art, collections, jewellery and high value bikes.
Why choose Home and Contents Insurance provided by Hiscox?
- Save 12.5 per cent on Hiscox’s standard rates (subject to underwriting criteria)
- Over 98 per cent of Hiscox customers surveyed who have made a claim would recommend them*
- Individual items or sets under £15,000 are covered as standard – you don’t need to list them or buy separate cover
- High quality cover for your second and third UK homes available
- Comprehensive cover for home building works available as an extension to your main policy
- Could save with a 25 per cent no claims discount when you switch to Hiscox
have been awarded the 2018 Consumer Intelligence award for claims
, as voted for
- Hiscox Home Insurance has been awarded five stars for
the past twelve years running by Defaqto
Find out more
Compare with competitors
Tell us your renewal date to be contacted at the right time
Not an IoD member? Save five per cent
*Source: Insight Now, 322 surveys, Sep 2016 - Feb 2017.
1Based on a survey carried out by Consumer Intelligence of over 24,000 consumers surveyed between January 2016 and December 2016.
2Defaqto is an independent financial research company, who rate products from 1 to 5 depending on the level of quality and comprehensiveness of the features and benefits it offers.
Terms and conditions apply. For full terms and conditions see hiscox.co.uk/iod/business-insurance.
The Institute of Directors is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Hiscox Underwriting Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For UK residents only.