Managing Fraud Risk for Directors
Understand the role of the board in fraud prevention and detection.
Fraud is a risk to the profits and reputation of all organisations - and it is a risk that is increasing in current economic conditions. This interactive one-day course focuses on the role of the board of directors in fraud prevention and detection.
- Enable directors to discharge their duties around corporate fraud
- Raise awareness of internal and external fraud threats and the prime indicators of risk
- Gain a better understanding of the key anti-fraud prevention and detection controls
- Consider the modern financial crime threat landscape and the dangers of bribery and corruption
- Discuss and learn from recent fraud cases
The course examines occupational fraud and the main threats from cybercrime - as well as discussing recent cases and the lessons that can be learned - and provides practical tips for mitigating fraud risk. It is highly topical and very relevant to directors, given the likely changes to corporate reporting with a new requirement for directors to report on the actions they have taken to prevent and detect fraud.
CPD - 6.5 hours
Our course leaders are expert practitioners specialising in governance, strategy, leadership and finance with exceptional real-world experience.
Dates and prices
Here to help
Please get in touch if you have any questions about our business courses. Our contact hours are 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday. If you would like someone from our team to contact you, please use our contact form and we will respond within 24 hours.