Could you be an IoD Ambassador?
Would you like to raise your profile and get closer to the business community in the South West?
We are looking for members to step up and join our regional committee as IoD Ambassadors.
IoD Ambassadors are of all ages and backgrounds. They ensure that everything the IoD does places members first. They enable greater connectivity by driving local events and create influence by feeding our local voice into the Institute’s powerful policy unit.
As an Ambassador you will be a ‘go to’ person for members and other directors in our branch. You will provide thought leadership, support and guidance.
In return for your time, you will:
· Receive complimentary or discounted seats at IoD events
· Have regular opportunities to meet new people and grow your network
· Enhance your profile by speaking at events and conferences and be a spokesperson for regional media
· Receive discounts on IoD courses
· Be part of the growth of the Io
· Influence the local and national voice of the Institute
· Become a better director.
Interested? Let’s talk!
Applicants should send a current CV with a persuasive covering letter setting out exactly how they meet the criteria and what they would bring to the role. Send your CV with a covering letter to [email protected]