iHub Birmingham has a wide selection of spaces for IoD Members to work in across two floors, in the very heart of Birmingham’s Business district.
Members are entitled to bring up to 3 non-member guests on each visit. Should Members wish to bring more than 3 guests, they are asked to hire a room at the IoD discounted rate, from £21.60 per hour. This can be arranged in advance with the IoD team.
Please note that Members can use the iHub facilities 52 times a year
When visiting iHub
- Sign in as a visitor at the Ground Floor Reception desk
- Make their way to the iHub Reception desk on the 4th floor, with their IoD card
- Find a suitable spot to work on either floor 3 or 4
- Enjoy free Guest WiFi, drinks and fresh fruit
- Floor three has more pods with power points for small meetings/quiet working
Hiring a meeting room
To hire a meeting room, please call the IoD team on 0121 643 1868
Getting to iHub
From Birmingham Snow Hill Station: Colmore Gate is opposite the entrance to Snow Hill station, on the opposite side of the road and to the left of Tesco’s
Colmore Gate is located on the corner of Bull Street and Colmore Row, a 5 minute walk from New Street Station.
The nearest car park is B4 Car Parking situated on Weaman Street, Birmingham B4 6DG. Visit their website in advance and sign up for free membership to benefit from member-only rates, automatic entry and exit without having to wait at pay machines.
The IoD Team: Floor 3, Office 320 Tel: 0121 643 1868
IoD West Midlands
2-6 Colmore Row
8:00am to 6:00pm - Monday to Friday