The IoD West Midlands Hub and office has moved to iHub, Colmore Gate, 2-6 Colmore Row, Birmingham B3 2QD.
The directors' room at the Library of Birmingham will be closed from Thursday, June 28th.
The iHub (check in on fourth floor) will be open to members from Tuesday, July 3rd and opening times are 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Find out more
Christmas opening hours
Please note that the iHub will be closed from Monday, 24th December. It will re open on Wednesday, 2nd January.
IoD West Midlands Director of the Year Awards 2019
Entries and nominations are now open for Director of the Year Awards 2019. We are looking for inspiring and pioneering business leaders from all corners of the region to enter the 2019 West Midlands Director of the Year Awards.
Our annual Awards has grown over the past years to represent the pinnacle of leadership and business excellence, highlighting the significant contribution business leaders can make to society and economic prosperity in the region.
- Director of the Year – Non-Executive
- Director of the Year – Innovation
- Director of the Year – Young
- Director of the Year – Public
- Director of the Year – Third Sector
- Director of the Year - Family Business
- Director of the Year – Inclusivity
- Director of the Year - International
- Director of the Year – Corporate Social Responsibility
- Director of the Year – Start-Up
- Director of the Year – Small-Medium Business (up to £50 million turnover)
- Director of the Year - Large Business (more than £50 million turnover)
- Chairman’s Award for Excellence in Director and Board Practice
New categories have been added for 2019 to recognise the Young Director of the Year and the leading director of a business with a £50 million-plus turnover.
If you have accomplished great things in 2018, this is a great opportunity to showcase your achievements!
Deadline to enter is 01-03-2019
IoD West Midlands Magazine
We are pleased to announce the Autumn addition of our magazine which looks at taking your fist steps overseas, the UK productivity challenge, IoD West Midlands' new hub and much more
Read the magazine
The IoD West Midlands region covers the counties of Staffordshire, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Warwickshire, as well as the urban areas of Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and the Black Country and is made up of over 1,800 directors and senior decision makers.
Headed up by regional chair, Brian Hall, the IoD West Midlands hosts a programme of seminars, business breakfasts and special events which give members the opportunity to listen, question and be inspired by business leaders, politicians and decision-makers.
Women as Leaders
We held our IoD West Midlands International Women's Day 2018 which was a great success.
Thanks to Silver Mountain for the video www.silvermountain.co.uk