IoD South are pleased to announce new partnerships with Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading, The Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, Reading and Buckinghamshire Business First (BBF) at Buckinghamshire New University (BNU).
Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading, The Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, Reading
Only a few minutes from Junction 11 of the M4 or a short bus journey from Reading Station, the hotel lounge is available for informal meetings or work space and the conference centre offers a reduced rate private room hire option at £99 + VAT for the full day.
The hotel also offers the option to reserve a booth in the lounge, free Wi-Fi, and free parking. IoD will also hold regular breakfast events at the hotel and a monthly drop in morning to meet the local IoD Staff and committee. Full details are below. Members drop in mornings with Juliet Rushent (Head of Regional Relationships South) will take place between 10am and 1pm on the last Friday of every month starting on 28th September 2018.
Please do not hesitate to contact Juliet Rushent if you have any questions regarding IoD Premises in the South Region
IoD members enjoy free access to this modern lounge space situated in the Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading, free parking and wifi. Members can also book private meeting rooms (up to 10 people) in the adjoining Royal Berkshire Conference Centre for £99 + VAT for the day including a welcome tea/coffee.
High Wycombe Business Hub, Buckinghamshire Business First, West Wing, University Campus, Queen Alexandra Road, High Wycombe, HP11 2GZ
Opening hours: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays
Parking: Available at Swan Theatre or Eden Shopping centre see below
Facilities: Work space with free Wi-Fi, a bookable meeting room (seats 8), a bookable acoustic meeting pod equipped with a presentation screen for conference calls and presentations, break-out space for informal meetings, refreshments available on site.
BBF welcomes IoD Members to their new High Wycombe Business Hub located in the West Wing of Buckinghamshire New University (BNU). This hub facility is open to all IoD members and is conveniently located in the town centre, a few minutes’ walk from the train station, town parking and 5 mins drive from the M40.
IoD members have free access to the hub facilities for co working space, informal meetings and have access to a private meeting room for up to 8 people, free for the first 4hrs and then for a small fee (£10/hr). Meeting room bookings can be made online here.
The new Hub facilities include:
• Work space with free Wi-Fi
• Bookable meeting room (seats 8) - book online here
• Bookable acoustic meeting pod equipped with a presentation screen for conference calls and presentations- book online here
• Break-out space for informal meetings
• Refreshments available on site
• Complimentary Wifi, all members will need to sign in on arrival to receive the wifi code.
IoD members who sign up as a free member of BBF get 4 hours free meeting room and acoustic pod usage, its £10 per hour +VAT thereafter. Rooms can be booked for a full day, there is no limit to the number of hours depending on availability.
• Members will also get a 10% discount on meeting rooms and events at BNU properties which include the High Wycombe & Uxbridge Campuses, University Campus Aylesbury Vale (UCAV) and Missenden Abbey in Great Missenden. To claim the 10% discount, enquiries can be made through a form on the BBF website.
• Photocopying facilities may be available please ask a member of the team on arrival.
How to get to the High Wycombe Business Hub:
• Easy access from M40
• Ample town parking (charges apply) and walking distance to train station
• Car Park Map please click here
• The two closet car parks to BNU are (both a short walk away):
Wycombe Swan HP11 2XE
Eden Centre HP11 2DQ
We would look forward to seeing you at our new hub and would welcome any feedback.
IoD Drop in Clinics
Juliet Rushent, Head of Regional Relationships for IoD South will be at IoD/BBF hub for a drop in clinic on the following dates. Please drop in to meet your local IoD staff.
Monday 29th October, 3pm – 5pm
Tuesday 20th November, 1pm – 4pm