Representing approximately 500 members, the North East region is led by chair Dr. Joanna Berry and regional secretary Sukie Ranken. Alongside a volunteer committee and other IoD staff, they combine to support local members and organise inspirational and valuable business events in the area.
IoD North East is active within the local business community, hosting regular conferences, discussions, networking events and director development seminars which complement the various social gatherings taking place throughout the region.
IoD Yorkshire and North East Director of the Year Awards 2019
Entries and nominations are now open for Director of the Year Awards 2019. We are looking for inspiring and pioneering business leaders from all corners of the region to enter the 2019 Yorkshire and North East Director of the Year Awards.
Our annual Awards has grown over the past years to represent the pinnacle of leadership and business excellence, highlighting the significant contribution business leaders can make to society and economic prosperity in the region.
- Director of the Year – Non-Executive
- Director of the Year – Innovation
- Director of the Year – Young
- Director of the Year – Public
- Director of the Year – Third Sector
- Director of the Year - Family Business
- Director of the Year – Inclusivity
- Director of the Year - International
- Director of the Year – Corporate Social Responsibility
- Director of the Year – Start-Up
- Director of the Year – Small-Medium Business (up to £50 million turnover)
- Director of the Year - Large Business (more than £50 million turnover)
- Chairman’s Award for Excellence in Director and Board Practice
New categories have been added for 2019 to recognise the Young Director of the Year and the leading director of a business with a £50 million-plus turnover.
If you have accomplished great things in 2018, this is a great opportunity to showcase your achievements!
Deadline to enter is 12-04-2019
IoD North East and Yorkshire Newsletter
View our latest Winter Edition here