The Claremont Hotel provides fantastic benefits to our members:
- Free use of the boardroom for members, including complementary Wi-Fi, please contact reception on 01624 698800 to book. Refreshments can be arranged for a small fee
- Use of the lounge facilities for ad-hoc meetings and a relaxed informal atmosphere
- Including complementary high speed wi-fi
- Preferential rates on meeting room hire
- High end, flexible conference and boardroom facilities, complete with state of the art audio visual and telecommunications technology and business class surroundings. For anything from ten to two hundred guests, The Claremont provides a bespoke conference service including a wide range of catering options.
- Fantastic discounts on hotel room accommodation.
The Claremont is officially the highest rated hotel on the Isle of Man, unique in having achieved 4 Star Gold status and offering its guests a refined excellence in both hospitality and cuisine. Located on the promenade at the heart of the Island’s capital, Douglas, and situated adjacent to the Island's government buildings, business district, retail area and ferry terminal, the Claremont provides an ideal base for both business and leisure.
Meeting Rooms and Lounge Area
Corporate Rates on Rooms
Where to find us
IoD at the Claremont
The Claremont Hotel
18-22 Loch Promenade,
Isle of Man
Please note that it may be booked out from time to time so you can pre-book if you wish to do so by calling.