A short five-minute walk from the historic centre of Norwich, the space is 10 minutes from rail and 15 minutes from coach terminals, as well as two-minutes’ walk from CCTV-equipped car parking.
IoD Norwich offers members space to work or meet in one of its meeting/conference rooms, which were refurbished in 2008 and furnished in contemporary style to the highest standards. IoD members can bring up to three guests.
It is also possible to book rooms for private meetings or conferences at preferential rates; please email to make an enquiry. No IoD staff are resident in the building, so please email the IoD Norfolk team any general queries about using the premises.
What is available
- Dedicated IoD member work/meeting spaces
- A convenient term-time cafe
- Comfortable reception area with rolling TV news coverage
- WiFi connectivity in all areas
- 'Pay and work' PC stations
- Private boardroom and function/meeting rooms available for hire with latest digital presentation and web broadcast/recording facilities
Where to find us
St Andrews House
St Andrews Street