Supporting you and your business
Our aim is to support our members as they grow and develop their organisations. We have created a portfolio of membership benefits which are designed to provide you with the knowledge, tools and advice to help you be more productive, competitive and profitable. Benefits included as part of the annual membership fee include business information, advice and research, access to professional one-to-one advice, places to meet and do business, and the chance to network across the UK both on and offline.
Benefits included as part of your annual membership fee
For IoD Student Membership benefits click here.
- Representation at the highest levels of government and the opportunity to participate in surveys and receive copies of our policy publications Big Picture and Pulse
- Networking across the UK through our regions and branches who run a whole range of events from black-tie dinners to breakfast briefings
- Discounts off our respected range of director-level training and development programmes including our Chartered Director qualification which is recognised internationally as the gold-standard in director level training
- Discounts off our conferences and events where you will have the opportunity to listen to speakers such as Sir Richard Branson and Matt Brittin - VP, Google in Northern and Central Europe
- Access to specially negotiated products and services for products and services such as professional and private insurance, travel service, car hire and hotels