Winners named at IoD Isle of Man Director of the Year Awards 2022
The winners of the 2022 IoD Isle of Man Director of the Year Awards, sponsored by Lloyds Bank International, were announced at the Comis Hotel & Golf Resort, Mount Murray early this month.
The awards recognise the broad spectrum of leadership talent, success, and achievement amongst Isle of Man directors.
The winners across the categories were:
- Large business – David Hester, Managing Director, Swagelok
- Small Medium Enterprise – Jayne Hartley, Chief Operating Officer, PDMS
- Young Director – Catriona Watt – Chief Commercial Officer, PDMS
- Start-Up – Bryn Griffith, Director and Chief Compliance Officer, poundtoken.io
- Third Sector – Anne Mills, Chief Executive Officer, Hospice Isle of Man
- Non Executive Director – William Mummery
- Sustainability – Simon Nicholas, Partner, KPMG
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion – Sean Christian, Managing Director, Canada Life International
In addition, three Highly Commended certificates were awarded:
- Young Director – Dan Sowerby, Pro-Style Construction Limited
- Start-Up – Clara Isaac, recyclecollect.im
- Sustainability – Greg Easton
- Start-Up; Small Medium Enterprise; Sustainability – Jay Reid, Mann Waste Recycling
Special thanks to headline sponsor Lloyds Bank International, and award sponsors Appleby, Crowe Isle of Man LLP, Equiom, KPMG, Pozitive Planet and Ravenscroft.