What a year!
2023 saw local IoD Isle of Man membership hit a new milestone – 350 members! This is a great achievement and a real testament to the vibrant and diverse IoD community we have on-Island.
During the past year we hosted 16 local events, offering members and guests an opportunity to ‘Connect’, ‘Develop’ and ‘Influence’.
The highlight of the year was undoubtedly the 2023 Director of the Year Awards! A celebration of leaders within the Island’s business community, and recognition for finalists, as well as our worthy winners. The challenge for the committee now is how to build on this success in 2024!
Events have only been possible thanks to the generous support of our branch sponsor, Lloyds Bank International, not forgetting our fabulous silver and bronze sponsors who kindly supported the Director of the Year Awards.
We are very fortunate to have an active business community that supports growth, and development for professionals, business leaders and directors.
Our sector engagement continues to grow and this will remain a key focus for 2024. IoD is open to anyone from any sector.
We are delighted to confirm events for Q1 2024 –
- January Connect with guest speaker Conor Cummins on 17 January 2024
- Introduction to the AML/CFT Policy Office – Improving the effectiveness of the Isle of Man’s AML/CFT/CPF framework hosted by the Cabinet Office on 1 February 2024
- Lessons in unfair dismissal, presented by DQ Advocates on 15 February 2024
- Dining Club with John Knight, CEO, Hospice Isle of Man on 28 February 2024
- International Women’s Day – Celebratory lunch on 8 March 2024
Events will be added to iod.com over the next few weeks. Booking will be via Eventbrite.
We look forward to welcoming you in 2024!