Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The AGM of the Institute of Directors will be held on 7 July 2021 at 4.00pm, online.
All members are welcome to attend.
Please click here to confirm your place and receive further details.
There will be five items of business:
- Approval of the 2020 AGM minutes;
- To receive and consider the Annual Report and Accounts 2020;
- To appoint the external auditors RSM
- To ratify the appointment of the Chair of the Board, Patrick Macdonald from 22 March 2021
- To approve the reappointment of Anneliese Reinhold as Council member for up to three years until the AGM 2024
Who can vote:
All members in the Associate, Member and Fellow categories are entitled to vote on the resolutions at the AGM. There are a number of methods to vote, including:
- By attending the AGM in person; or
- Online, or via Proxy online.
Questions? Members will be invited to ask questions at the meeting; should you wish to submit these beforehand please email email@example.com.
Background information to assist you with voting
Notice of AGM 2021
Letter from the Directors regarding the normal AGM business
AGM Voting Form
Annual Report and Accounts 2020
2020 AGM minutes
The AGM is an important occasion where members can hear about the IoD’s progress, vote on the items of business and raise questions.
Thank you for your continued support over the past year and we look forward to seeing you at the meeting.