ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) – Tuesday 9 July 2019 at 5.00pm, at 116 Pall Mall London SW1Y 5ED
The AGM of the Institute of Directors will be held on Tuesday 9 July 2019 at 5.00pm, at 116 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5ED.
All members are welcome to attend.
Please click here to confirm your place
There will be five items of business:
- Approval of the 2018 AGM minutes;
- to receive and consider the Annual Report and Accounts 2018;
- the reappointment of the external auditors;
- the ratification of the appointment of the Chair; and
- the approval of the appointment and reappointment of Council members.
Who can vote:
All members in the Associate, Member and Fellow categories are entitled to vote on the resolutions at the AGM. There are a number of methods to vote, including:
- By attending the AGM in person; or
- Online, via Proxy online, or by post. Further instructions on these options will be uploaded shortly.
Questions? Members will be invited to ask questions at the meeting; should you wish to submit these beforehand please email email@example.com.
Background information to assist you with voting
Notice of AGM 2019
Letter from the Directors regarding the normal AGM business
AGM Voting Form
2018 AGM Minutes
The AGM is an important occasion where members can hear about the IoD’s progress, vote on the items of business and raise questions.
Thank you for your continued support over the past year and we look forward to seeing you at the meeting.