ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) – Tuesday 3 July 2018 at 5.00pm, 116 Pall Mall London SW1Y 5ED
The AGM of the Institute of Directors will be held on Tuesday 3 July 2018 at 5.00pm in the Burton Room, 116 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5ED.
All members are welcome to attend.
Please click here to confirm your place
There will be four items of business:
- Approval of the 2017 AGM minutes
- to receive and consider the Annual Report and Accounts 2017
- the reappointment of the external auditors; and
- the approval of the reappointment of Council members.
Who can vote:
All members in the Associate, Member and Fellow categories are entitled to vote on the resolutions at the AGM. There are a number of methods to vote, including:
- By attending the AGM in person; or
- Online: IoD AGM 2018 Online Voting by 5.00pm on Friday 29 June 2018; or
- By post: by downloading the AGM voting form and sending your completed form to The Joint Institute Secretaries, 116 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5ED; or
- Via Proxy online IoD AGM 2018 Proxy Voting by 5.00pm on Friday 29 June 2018 or by post to The Joint Institute Secretaries at the above address.
Questions? Members will be invited to ask questions at the meeting; should you wish to submit these beforehand please email email@example.com.
Background information to assist you with voting
Notice of AGM 2018
Letter from the Directors regarding the normal AGM business
AGM Voting Form 2018
AGM 2017 Minutes
Annual Report and Accounts 2017
Membership of the Board and Council
The AGM is an important occasion where members can hear about the IoD’s progress, vote on the items of business and raise questions.
Thank you for your continued support over the past year and we look forward to seeing you at the meeting.