ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) – Thursday 8 October 2020 at 2.30pm, online.
The AGM of the Institute of Directors will be held on Thursday 8 October 2020 at 2.30pm, online.
All members are welcome to attend.
Please click here to confirm your place and receive further details.
There will be three items of business:
- Approval of the 2019 AGM minutes;
- To receive and consider the Annual Report and Accounts 2019;
- The reappointment of the external auditors.
Who can vote:
All members in the Associate, Member and Fellow categories are entitled to vote on the resolutions at the AGM. There are a number of methods to vote, including:
- By attending the AGM in person; or
- Online, or via Proxy online. Further instructions on these options will be uploaded shortly.
Questions? Members will be invited to ask questions at the meeting; should you wish to submit these beforehand please email email@example.com.
Background information to assist you with voting
Notice of AGM 2020
Letter from the Directors regarding the normal AGM business
AGM Voting Form
Annual Report and Accounts 2019
2019 AGM minutes
The AGM is an important occasion where members can hear about the IoD’s progress, vote on the items of business and raise questions.
Thank you for your continued support over the past year and we look forward to seeing you at the meeting.