IoD executive coach
Zoë is an experienced executive director with nine years at board level in the NHS – latterly on the board of a £1billion turnover organisation. She works with clients from a range of sectors. As a postgraduate with 18 years leadership and general management experience, Zoë uses her own learning and reflection from working at senior levels in large organisations to add value for her clients.
Zoë’s board portfolio has included strategy and business planning; communications, organisational development; human resources; equality and human rights; stakeholder and public engagement; customer care; governance and risk management; and managing merger and acquisitions. Zoë brings to her assignments a high level of conceptual ability. She is able to absorb large amounts of information, see through complexity and distil and communicate key messages.
Professional credentials and training experience
Zoë is a postgraduate of Oxford and Liverpool Universities and Ashridge Business School. She is a member of the International Coaching Federation and invests continually in her own personal professional development. She receives regular coaching supervision from an accredited supervisor. She has over 15 years coaching experience, latterly over 2500 hours as an external executive coach, group, team and board coach. Zoë is also a qualified MBTI practitioner with 14 years’ experience of using Myers Briggs with individual, groups and teams.
Zoë's qualifications and credentials include
- MSc in Executive Coaching, Ashridge Business School
- Accreditation as an Executive Coach with Ashridge Business School
- Ashridge Post Graduate Certificate in Advanced Coaching and OD Supervision
- Accreditation as a Coach and OD Supervisor with Ashridge Business School
- Approved Coach for the IoD (Institute of Directors)
- Approved Executive and Team Coach for the UK Senior Civil Service
- Approved Coach on the national NHS Leadership Academy Coaching Register
- Membership of the ICF – (MCC credential in progress)
- Accredited Myers Briggs assessor/facilitator
Areas of specialism
Leaders in transition, creating high performing senior teams and boards, aspiring leaders/talent, women in leadership, cultural change, leadership behaviours, impact and influence. Zoë works with all sectors of the economy from professional services to the nuclear industry, and from financial services to retail. Clients include: ASOS, Aldi, Roche, Deloitte, Gilead, Legal & General, AXA, Amlin, Microsoft, BT, Pfizer, La Redoute, DX, HIT plus the NHS and Senior Civil Service.