you work from home or a separate business premises, having the right insurance
cover for your office is important.
Hiscox's Office Insurance,
covers office contents as standard, including office equipment, if it is
accidentally damaged, lost or stolen.
Why choose Office Insurance provided by Hiscox?
- Save 5% on Hiscox's standard rates (subject to underwriting criteria)*
- Non-standard items such as artwork and visitors' personal effects covered as standard
- Contents cover provided on an ‘all risks’ basis, which means all eventualities are covered while clearly listing the few exclusions
- Tailor your policy to suit the needs of your business and add a range of specialist covers such as: portable equipment, business interruption, equipment breakdown and building insurance
- 0% interest on Direct Debits
Find out more
Tell us your renewal date to be contacted at the right time
*Any discount is only applicable to policies introduced via
the partner, whether existing or new, but could not be applied to policies that
are being managed by an alternative third party such as an insurance broker.
Terms and conditions apply. For full terms and conditions see hiscox.co.uk/iod/business-insurance.
The Institute of Directors is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Hiscox Underwriting Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For UK businesses only.