Sharon is a practising solicitor specialising in corporate/commercial, banking, general contract, and corporate recovery matters. She acts as a legal consultant to law firms. Sharon is also a Notary Public for England and Wales and deals with the preparation and execution of documents which need to go to foreign jurisdictions.
Sharon offers many years of experience to partner level, gained with leading City and Regional law firms in the following types of transactions:
- Sales and purchases of companies and businesses
- Management buy-outs, mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate finance and banking
- Joint ventures
- Commercial contracts (including agency, distribution and franchise agreements)
- Shareholder Agreements and Shareholder Disputes
- Corporate Recovery and Insolvency - restructuring and reorganisation
Sharon trained, qualified and worked at City firm, Wilde Sapte (now Dentons) then subsequently at a number of firms, such as Nicholson Graham & Jones (now K & L Gates) (City); as a Partner with Brechers in the West End, as in-house Solicitor to Price Waterhouse at London Bridge (now PwC), and as an Associate of SA Law, Solicitors in St Albans, Herts.
In 2010 Sharon was awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Notarial Practice from the University of Cambridge and practises as a Notary Public in Edgware, Middlesex and also with Notable Services LLP, in Finchley Road London NW3.
Sharon is a member of the Law Society and of the Notaries Society. She holds a current solicitors’ practising certificate and a current notarial practising certificate.