116 Pall Mall is the IoD's Grade I-listed premises in the heart of London, steeped in a rich history that dates back nearly 200 years.
During the coronavirus pandemic we have had to close our doors, but we're delighted to welcome members back to our lounges on weekdays between 8am and 10pm.
Health and safety in 116 Pall Mall
- Social distancing rules are no longer mandatory, however we kindly ask that you respect everyone around you as some will not feel as comfortable with social contact as others. We recommend staying at least 1m away from others
- When arriving and entering 116 Pall Mall, please check in to the NHS COVID-19 contact tracing app
- Masks are no longer required by law. However, please do respect everyone around you. Some may feel more comfortable wearing a mask and we fully support this
- We politely request that all guests still follow strict personal hygiene rules and continue to wash their hands for 20 seconds after travelling into 116 Pall Mall, before eating and after using the bathroom
- Hand sanitizer will be located throughout the premises and is available for guests to use
- Enhanced cleaning of the building will continue
- 116 and IoD staff returning to the office are being asked to take a test twice a week
On the day of your visit, please arrive close to your time slot, so that we can keep queues and waiting times to a minimum.
Book your visit
Learn more about 116 safety measures
As an IoD member you also have access to our business library, Cafe Duke and Wine Bar. We hope to open these again to you soon, and will update members as soon as we are able to do so.