Top 5 Things Every Director Should Know course
An introduction to the role of a director and their liabilities.
This interactive workshop will enable you to distinguish the role of a director from the roles of other actors involved in the management and oversight of a business, and explore the link between a director’s duty towards the company and their potential personal liability.
This practical session will explore the top five things every director must know, looking at the following questions:
- Who is a director?
- What do directors do?
- What authority does a board have?
- What personal liabilities do directors have?
- What is a conflict of interest?
By the time the you have completed the session, you should be able to:
- Distinguish the role of a director from those of the other actors involved in the management and oversight of an organisation.
- Understand the link between a director’s duty towards the company and their potential personal liability as directors.
Dates and prices
Here to help
Please get in touch if you have any questions about our business courses. Our contact hours are 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday. If you would like someone from our team to contact you, please email us at [email protected] and we will get in touch within 24 hours on weekdays.