Managing Fraud Risk
Understand the role of the board in fraud prevention and detection.
Fraud is a risk to both the profits and reputation of all organisations - and it is a risk that is increasing in current economic conditions. This inter-active session focuses on the role of the board of directors in fraud prevention and detection, including. It addresses both occupational fraud and the main threats from cybercrime, it discusses recent cases and the lessons that can be learned therefrom and provides practical tips for mitigating fraud risk. It is highly topical and very relevant to directors today.
- Enable directors to discharge their duties around corporate fraud
- Raise awareness of internal and external fraud threats and the prime indicators of risk
- Gain a better understanding of the key anti-fraud prevention and detection controls
- Consider the modern financial crime threat landscape and the dangers of bribery and corruption
- Discuss and learn from recent fraud cases
The course examines occupational fraud and the main threats from cybercrime - as well as discussing recent cases and the lessons that can be learned - and provides practical tips for mitigating fraud risk. It is highly topical and very relevant to directors, given the likely changes to corporate reporting with a new requirement for directors to report on the actions they have taken to prevent and detect fraud.
Our course leaders are expert practitioners specialising in governance, strategy, leadership and finance with exceptional real-world experience.
Dates and prices
Here to help
Please get in touch if you have any questions about our business courses. Our contact hours are 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday. If you would like someone from our team to contact you, please email us at [email protected] and we will get in touch within 24 hours on weekdays.