Climate Innovation Forum 2023 IoD member passes available
The Climate Innovation Forum returns for the fifth year as a flagship event of London Climate Action Week on Wednesday 28 June.
Taking place at Guildhall, located in the heart of London’s finance district, the high-level forum will bring together 700 policy makers, investors, climate-tech solution providers, business leaders and innovators to catalyse the fulfilment of the UK’s climate commitments, and drive the radical collaboration, finance and innovation needed to deliver on our climate goals.
Organised by Climate Action, the action-orientated event will build upon the conclusions of the Net Zero Review and shine a light on the pro-growth opportunities that net zero presents within the UK and on a global stage.
- Chris Skidmore, Chair, Net Zero Review
- Cllr Susan Aitken, Leader of Glasgow City Council
- Nick Mabey, Co-Founder, London Climate Action Week
- Heather Buchanan, Co-Founder, Bankers for Net Zero
- Harry Boyd-Carpenter, Managing Director, Climate Strategy and Delivery, EBRD
- Bryony Livesey, Director, ISCF, Industry Decarbonisation Challenge, Innovate UK
- Tareq Emtairah, Director, Department of Energy, UNIDO
- Laura Sandays CBE, Chair, Governments Energy Digitalisation Taskforce
- Angela Wilkinson, Secretary General and CEO, World Energy Council
- Lucy Yu, CEO, Centre for Net Zero, Octopus Energy
How to Register: Institute of Directors is delighted to have 20 VIP passes for our members to attend the Forum. Apply now to secure your place.