On Wednesday 15th July the IoD North West and Isle of Man Director of the Year Awards was hosted online. The North West team created a fabulous online event, which attracted great viewing numbers and provided an entertaining format whilst maintaining the importance of the awards.
13 awards were presented virtually on the night with hosts Claire Ebery (Regional Director North West) and Mike Blackburn OBE (North West Chair) taking centre stage.
The Director of the Year Awards continues to be a celebration of the high calibre of talent across our region and we are excited to hold an awards ceremony on island next year. More details to follow!
The full winners were:
• Social Value and Sustainability Impact – Matt Haworth, Reason Digital
• Family Business sponsored by Crowe – Helen Tonks, Hydraulics Online Ltd
• Large Business – Andrew Preston, Geometric Results International Ltd (GRI)
• Innovation – Carolyn Willitts, CW Studio Ltd
• International sponsored by DIT – Paul Baker, St Pierre Groupe
• Start-Up – Chukwudi Onwudiwe, Chuck Gallery
• Non-Executive sponsored by RSM – James McMillan, Stockport Credit Union
• Small - Medium Business, sponsored by Salford Business School – Ono Okeregha, Immigration Advice Service
• Third Sector – Gail Heath, The Pankhurst Trust (incorporating Manchester Women’s Aid)
• Equality, Diversity and Inclusion – Susanna Lawson, Onefile Ltd
• Young – sponsored by Rathbones Investment Management – Lee Cunliffe, Sporting House
• Public Sector – Ian Hopkins QPM, Greater Manchester Police
• Chairman’s Award for Excellence in Director and Board Practice sponsored by Kuits Solicitors – Simone Roche MBE, Northern Power Women