Congratulations to the Winners and Highly Commended for IoD East of England Director of the Year Awards 2019!
Jon Camp, Managing Director, Tube Tech International, was awarded the Chairman's Award for Excellence at the IoD East of England Director of the Year Awards.
Awards categories and Winners announced:
- Director of the Year – Non-Executive: Cedi Frederick, Managing Director of Article Consulting Ltd
- Director of the Year – Innovation: Andy Mead, Owner and Managing Director of The Finishing Line, Ltd
- Director of the Year – Young: Lara Fox, Managing Director of Objective IT
- Director of the Year – Public Sector: Karen Livingstone, National Director of SBRI Healthcare
- Director of the Year – Third Sector: Patrick Peal, Chief Executive of East Anglia Air Ambulance
- Director of the Year - Family Business: Richard Gilkes, Managing Director of Stort Chemicals Ltd
- Director of the Year – Inclusivity: Leona Barr-Jones, CEO of Focus7 International Ltd
- Director of the Year - International: Jon Camp, Managing Director of Tube Tech International
- Director of the Year – Corporate Social Responsibility: Laura Morrison, Managing Director of Your Telemarketing Ltd
- Director of the Year – Start-Up: Kane Halsey, Founder and CEO of Pickr
- Director of the Year - Small-Medium Business (up to £50 million turnover): Ashton Hunt, Managing Director of Tees Law
- Chairman’s Award for Excellence in Director and Board Practice: Jon Camp, Managing Director of Tube Tech International
The awards gives the business community a chance to acknowledge the excellence and professionalism we are fortunate to have here in the Enterprising East. Come recognise the contribution individuals make to our local business and greater community.
During the awards Ilka Gansera-Lévêque, Racehorse Trainer and Practising Vet gave her account of being the only female racehorse trainer in the UK.
This event was sponsored by: