Health and wellbeing
You can’t work to your highest potential unless your mental and physical health is taken care of. That is why the IoD works with YuLife, to deliver group risk insurance at a discounted rate so IoD members can have financial security, while also helping their people live well. IoD membership also provides members with free access to YuLife’s wellbeing app so you can lead a healthier lifestyle.
IoD members receive free access to YuLife’s wellbeing app*. The app provides access to over £1,000 of value per annum, including:
- Rewards for wellbeing activities like walking and mindfulness.
- YuDoctor: a free 24/7 virtual GP* with prescription delivery to the door, nutritional consultations, mental health support, fitness plans and more.
- YuMatter: a free Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)* with face-to-face short term counselling, work/life consultation (e.g. legal and financial advice), career coaching and crisis support.
Why choose group risk insurance provided by YuLife?
- Group Income Protection will pay out monthly to your company if an employee is unable to work due to ill health or injury, providing a proportioned salary replacement for the employee during that time.
- Group Life Insurance (sometimes known as Death in Service) provides financial support for your employees’ loved ones.
- Critical illness cover pays out if an employee, their child or their partner (if included) suffers one of the illnesses defined in the policy.
- 5% discount on YuLife’s group risk insurance.
- Experienced team of claims and client admin (20+ years).
- Early intervention and prevention through best-in-breed partners.
- Your employees receive free access to YuLife’s wellbeing app whether they are an IoD member, or not.
- IoD members, Capital One, Wolseley and Co-op, have already taken full advantage of the YuLife offering.
- The YuLife app alone has achieved a Trustpilot rating of 4.9 out of 5 rating and 65% participation from employees.
Find out more
To find out more and get access to the YuLife app click the link below.
*Insurance not included in free app access.
**Available to dependents.
The Institute of Directors is an Introducer Appointed Representative of YuLife Ltd who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For UK residents only.
IoD Professional Benefits Programme
We offer a range of essential products and services specially negotiated for our members. Click the links here to see your benefits and exclusive discounts.