Our virtual development offering ranges from our flagship qualification to short bite-sized CPD sessions and online events, which each contain the highest quality of content mapped to our unique Director Competency Framework, designed to champion the highest standards for directors.
Our virtual classroom courses are designed and delivered by directors for directors. We have brought the in-training room experience to life as closely as possible - designing and delivering exceptional virtual experiences which focus on four key areas:
- Interaction with the course leader
- Connection with other participants
- Engagement with the platform
- Seamless production support from our team of trained experts
Why IoD Virtual Development?
- Flexible and accessible – 90-minute bite-sized sessions will be available on a weekly basis from June
- Interactive and enriching - smaller group sizes to maintain interactivity between delegates and with the course leader
- Learner-centric – practical and outcomes-focused
- Innovative - utilising a range of media to ensure optimum engagement, connection and application of learning
- Recognition and reward – all of our programmes count towards your continuing professional development (CPD) and our accredited qualifications are internationally-recognised at degree and masters level
part of a global community of directors and business leaders who represent
the best of good governance and leadership
In a recent policy voice survey undertaken on IoD members, 76% of respondents believed that the most effective method of learning when undertaking a professional development course was a blended approach.