In today's economic climate, organisations and individuals are under increasing pressure to produce more with less. This course will provide you with tools and techniques to help increase your personal productivity and improve the performance of others within your team. Achieve the best results from your efforts with expert guidance on how to make the most of your strengths.
- Personal action plans which will help you to become better organised on return to your workplace
- Learn to identify and focus on key priorities to increase effectiveness
- An analysis of your delegation skills to improve the effectiveness of your team
Participation on this course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Analyse your personal strengths and preferred work pattern to enable performance improvement
- Act on priorities by identifying what is really important for your business and by setting personal and business goals
- Recognise and minimise unproductive activities including procrastination
- More effectively plan and control your time, diary, deadlines and meetings
- Develop appropriate methods and behaviour for delegating successfully and dealing with interruptions
- Use tried and tested techniques for achieving the best results from your time and efforts
Gerard has specialised in executive development for 30 years working internationally with many organisations in the public and private sector.
Read full bio