The ability to think strategically is key to contributing meaningfully to board discussions on strategy. It is the process by which directors rise above the day-to-day operational activity to gain different perspectives on the dynamics of the changing outside world and so be able to better position themselves to reach their business goals.
This two day course provides practical insight into the processes and techniques for strategic thinking and strategy custodianship at board level.
- A benchmark of your strategic thinking capability and a systematic process designed to allow better participation in the development of your business' strategic thinking process
- Real life case studies to test the thinking processes and tools proposed
- Outline of the techniques used for effective strategic thinking
- Start a personal development plan
Participation on this course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Recognise the importance of strategic thinking to board effectiveness
- Enhance your strategic thinking skills and identify areas for improvement
- Utilise a range of valuable strategic tools
- Understand why organisational strategies fail
- Apply strategic analysis to a live company case study
Experienced management consultant, coach and board director leading change initiatives.
Read full bio
Specialist in organisational strategy and strategic marketing, on advisory council for Institute of Consulting.
Read full bio