This practical session will explore the top five things every director must know, looking at the following questions:
1. Who is a director?
2. What do directors do?
3. What authority does a board have?
4. What personal liabilities do directors have?
5. What is a conflict of interest?
This interactive taster session will enable you to distinguish the role of a director from the roles of other actors involved in the management and oversight of a business, and explore the link between a director’s duty towards the company and their potential personal liability.
By the time you have completed the session, you will be able to:
- Distinguish the role of a director from those of the other actors involved in the management and oversight of an organisation.
- Understand the link between a director’s duty towards the company and their potential personal liability as directors.
Gerard has specialised in executive development for 30 years working internationally with many organisations in the public and private sector.
Read full bio
50.00 GBP + VAT - Member price
100.00 GBP + VAT - Non member price
- Mazars LLP
- 8 New Fields
- 2 Stinsford Road
- BH17 0NF