This practical session will explore the top five things every director must know, looking at the following questions:
1. Who is a director?
2. What do directors do?
3. What authority does a board have?
4. What personal liabilities do directors have?
5. What is a conflict of interest?
This interactive taster session will enable you to distinguish the role of a director from the roles of other actors involved in the management and oversight of a business, and explore the link between a director’s duty towards the company and their potential personal liability.
By the time you have completed the session, you will be able to:
- Distinguish the role of a director from those of the other actors involved in the management and oversight of an organisation.
- Understand the link between a director’s duty towards the company and their potential personal liability as directors.
Read full bio
Experienced management consultant, coach and board director leading change initiatives.
75.00 GBP + VAT - Member
150.00 GBP + VAT - Non-member
- Squire Patton Boggs
- 148 Edmund Street
- B3 2JR