Be confident with home insurance cover from Hiscox.
Unlike many standard insurers, Hiscox Unlimited Home Insurance covers all individual items or sets worth up to £15,000, to help make sure you’re never underinsured. Find out more about their unlimited cover.
There is no need to buy separate policies for your possessions as Hiscox Home Insurance provides tailored high-value cover for art, collections, jewellery and bikes.
Why choose Home and Contents Insurance provided by Hiscox?
- IoD members save 12.5 per cent on Hiscox’s standard rates (subject to underwriting criteria)
- 99% of customers surveyed who made a claim would recommend Hiscox**
- Individual items or sets under £15,000 are covered as standard – you don’t need to list them or buy separate cover
- Accidental damage and accidental
loss included as standard
- Possessions are covered
worldwide for up to 60 days at a time as standard,
so if you are planning to go away you can be
confident that your valuables are covered
- High quality cover for your second and third UK homes available
- Renovations & Extensions cover for projects worth up to £75,000
included as standard,
so you can have
complete confidence that your buildings, contents and materials will be
fully covered if anything goes wrong
- Could save with a 25 per cent no claims discount when you switch to Hiscox
have been awarded the 2018 Consumer Intelligence award for claims
, as voted for
- Hiscox Home Insurance has been awarded five stars for
the past twelve years running by Defaqto
Find out more
Tell us your renewal date to be contacted at the right time
Not an IoD member? Save five per cent
*Terms and conditions apply, full terms and conditions are available at www.hiscox.co.uk/iod/travel
**Source: Insight Now, 249 surveys, Feb 2017 - Jul 2017
1Based on a survey carried out by Consumer Intelligence of over 24,000 consumers surveyed between January 2016 and December 2016.
2Defaqto is an independent financial research company, who rate products from 1 to 5 depending on the level of quality and comprehensiveness of the features and benefits it offers.
The Institute of Directors is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Hiscox Underwriting Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For UK residents only.