Your business plan outlines your business strategy and what you need to do to achieve your goals.
It explains what the market opportunity is, what makes your business special and how you will make it a success.
Writing a business plan helps you:
- check that your idea makes sense;
- plan your sales, marketing and business operations;
- identify problems and how to overcome them;
- set out your objectives and the financial return you expect;
- work out what financing you need;
- convince other people to back your business.
This content is for members only.
Gain unlimited access to all of the resources and factsheets on IoD.com by joining as a member.
IoD membership can help you reach your full potential through its various membership packages.
Are you ready to become part of the UK's most dynamic community for business leaders?
Find out more about IoD membership
Join now Login