Supporting your workforce Managing menopause and menstruation at work
Watch this comprehensive webinar to hear from the British Standards Institution on why it's important to support menstruation and menopause in the workplace and what resources are available to employers to help them achieve this.
This webinar will cover:
- The content in the BSI’s new 2023 standard “Menstruation, menstrual health and menopause in the workplace – Guide”
- Practical examples of how employers can support employees’ menstrual health
- What good support structures can look like in an SME setting
- Helen Tomlinson, Menopause Employment Champion & Head of Talent for Adecco Group
- Dr Maria Tomlinson, Lecturer in Public Communication and Gender at the University of Sheffield
- Nele Zgavc, Senior Standards Manager at the British Standards Institution
- Sheila Lord, Director for BMR Health and Wellbeing
This webinar will equip you with a better understanding of the importance of supporting employees’ menstrual health, a topic which has been long stigmatised, as well as insight into how to get started in becoming more menstrual health inclusive.