Exploring religious and belief inclusion
In today's increasingly diverse workplace, it is more important than ever to create a culture of religious and belief inclusion.
Watch this recorded webinar where we discuss the importance of religious and belief inclusion and how businesses can support employees of all faiths and beliefs.
Topics discussed include:
- The benefits of religious and belief inclusion in the workplace
- How to create a culture of religious and belief inclusion
- Practical ways to support employees of all faiths and beliefs
- Aaqil Ahmed, Professor of Media at the University of Bolton
- Abid Khan, Chair of the IoD British Asian Community and President of the Equality Council UK
- Lisa Ferrol, Managing Director, Bagamoyo Consulting and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Ambassador for the IoD Aberdeen branch
- Rachael Wilson, Managing Director of EW Group
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to learn how to create a more inclusive workplace for everyone.