The new language of payments
Watch this webinar to learn about the latest trends in cross-border payments and SWIFT's new ISO 20022 messaging standard.
Cross-border payments are booming, and SWIFT is at the centre of it all. SWIFT’s global payments infrastructure is used by over 11,000 financial institutions in over 200 countries and territories to send and receive secure financial messages.
In this webinar, you’ll hear about the latest trends in cross-border payments, as well as SWIFT’s new ISO 20022 messaging standard. This new standard will revolutionise the way payments are made, and it’s important for everyone in the finance sector to understand it.
- Emma Saxton, Business Product Manager, SWIFT
- Nasir Ahmed, Head of SWIFT UK & Ireland
- Russell Saunders, Senior Independent Director, iFast Global Bank Ltd
- Stephen Lindsay, Business Lead, SWIFT
- Yvonne de Ville, Chair of the IoD Finance and FinTech Group